The hard rockin' crazy zombie is on dA! Trying to make some art, but mostly just talk about art. Hello there |
1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs, Please!
1. I always hate these "five things" tags - they are lazy on the side of the person who makes up the tag, while the person who receives the tag has to think up all kinds of things. Meanwhile, all I can think of is Homer Simpson thinking of a monkey. *sigh*
2. I've been active on Wikipedia for the past few months. It's fun. Difficult and a lot of work, but rewarding when you manage to greatly improve an article and cite good sources :3
3. I watched Boku no Pico recently. Didn't expect it to be completely hentai >.> It's probably not even that bad, for hentai standards, so I'm not sure why people love pointing at it so much, but ah well. It was very, very bad Pretty traumatizing, but still more entertaining than Rosario + Vampire. The theme song is surprisingly catching. I'm going to regret posting this...
4. I've recently completed Shovel Knight. Only have a few feats to achieve, each of which incredibly tough (beat the game without dying once? Urgh...) - but I'm working on it!
5. This ended up being easier than I thought. I recently completely re-read Brawl in the Family. Was fun :3 Lots of videos, amazing stuff.
1. What do you think of sprite editing?
Eh, it's fun. Not much to say about it. Sprites are the best art that I can make, and I learned the craft by editing game sprites, so obviously I find it completely illegal and immoral. Obviously. Eh, it's fun.
2. How big is your Steam library? (Alternatively, overall console/handheld/PC game library, if you don't have Steam.)
Let's check: 60 - WHERE IN THE WORLD DID ALL THESE GAMES COME FROM!? I've bought less than ten of those myself. Gifts and giveaways are nice
3. How many characters do you have, when it comes to writing, drawing or just RPing?
I don't keep track of any original characters I have come up with or used in the past, and though there are a few returning names, most characters were one-shots that I discarded after the story or roleplay died out. That being said, there's is my official original character that hasn't got a name or anything and is really just an avatar for me that I'm not using as an avatar, there are the Homebound characters I created for a Homestuck roleplay, the main character being Rick Smalle, a kid with a temper that loves stuff like Call of Duty and other "popular" stuff. There's Roger Z. Red of some roleplay I was once in: a sniper with an supernatural high accuracy, who happens to live in a time of war. There are two longer stories I have written (Balance and Ground Terra, if I am not mistaken) with their own characters. There are oddballs I happened to have remembered, like Mr. Suckerpunch and that Swedish girl I once made up but never got to use... That's basically it, though.
4. Which Smash Bros do you prefer, 3DS or Wii U.. or the original or Melee or Brawl?
As a filthy casual, I'd have to go with Brawl. The story mode was absolutely amazing, and the lack of one really makes for 3DS much less good to me. All of the usually criticized aspects, such as the tripping, I do not care about much. The items were simply better in Brawl than in the two new titles - they were less chaotic. There are a lot of factors to keep in mind when picking a favorite, though, and I have barely been able to play for Wii U thus far, so you can take my decision with a grain of salt. Either way, all Smash Bros. titles are amazing :3
5. If you could be any character from a once released on a Nintendo console game for a day, without any negative repercussions like you accidentally dying.. who.. or WHAT.. would it be?
Someone like Kirby seems the obvious choice, but no thank you, too boring. Link? Eh, not very interesting. Mario? Well, the Mushroom Kingdom is awesome and I would love to write a Yoshi, but I have no idea what I'd be doing. Ness then? Being able to use PSI seems pretty cool, and being a confident boy in a grown up world, looking through the perspective of said boy, it's a really awesome game, but not a perfect experience.. Samus? I'd piss my suit walking within the chasms of Zebes >.> Fox McCloud, being able to fly a ship and train a young dinosaur is pretty cool, but eh. Perhaps I-block - everyone will love me. Oh, dangit, I already know, this was so easy. But it's so sad that it would only be for one day...
A Pokémon trainer.
Wait, wait, wait, Ditto. I pick Ditto. Definitely ditto.
6. You find yourself stuck in a room you cannot escape with THAT ONE SONG playing on infinite repeat that drives you absolutely crazy.. which song?
You only need to play it once to drive me crazy, though. No need to be so elaborate if you just want me to commit suicide Let's see if I can remember the title - I've managed to expel the song from my memory...
I forgot the title and band. Both "yay" and "too bad" at the same time
7. Skype. We all know and hate it. If there's one thing you can change about it, what would it be?
If you click "X", Skype logs out and closes. THAT SIMPLE.
8. If you could punch literally anyone without repercussion, and I mean like whether they're really existing, fictional, having existed once.. literally ANYONE. Who?
The villain of the second half of the Accel World anime.
9. Say you could steal someone's ability for a day.. whose and which ability would it be? And this time, like, real living people only, sorry.
The ability of being super cool from Matt LeBlanc. On a more serious note, though, something Rain Man-like would be awesome. Perhaps the ability to know how to play a song right as you hear it that some people have. Question, though: will I be able to play the song still after that day is over? And would that person be unable t use their "ability" for that day? And wouldn't it make more sense to say "The ability to play that song"?
Huh, now I just want to be able to sing incredibly well. Haven't decided yet on who's voice to steal, though.
10. You're working on a game starring your main character (or alternatively, YOU!).. what genre is the game in, and why?
I'd prefer it to be a platformer, but a third-person action RPG would probably make most sense. Slice everything up with a flaming sword. Hmm, you'd probably be slicing up hordes of zombies in a Warriors game.
And now for the tagging step: Let's see who I know that happen to be active.
and if you happen to be active on dA.
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask ten questions. Urgh...
1. What is your third favorite video game console?
2. What is your least favorite movie?
3. Do you watch things that aren't in your language subbed or dubbed over?
4. Do you ever listen to the radio? (You know, that old machin-y thing?) What do you listen to then?
5. What piece of media really reflects what you find important in life?
6. Do you have any t-shirts that reflect what you enjoy?
7. What operating system do you have on your computer?
8. Do you pirate things?
9. Have you ever been surprised by Wikipedia?
10. Have you watched The Legend of Korra?